Immediate project opportunities for full-cycle 6.16 implementations, as well as 6.15 installs and optimization. Past experience with MEDITECH 6.15/6.16 required.
|The Project Manager will serve as the implementation project manager resource for the Electronic Health Record (EHR) facility-wide, organizing and coordinating both internal and external teams towards a successful implementation of the EHR. This position will work closely with the MEDITECH Implementation Project Manager, site Implementation Core Team and the Executive Committee/C-Suite Stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of organizational structure.
- A clear understanding of organizational goals and project scope.
- Ability to positively motivate non-subordinate department personnel to desired actions in meeting project goals and deadlines.
- Ability to develop project plans and appropriately targeted training materials.
- Proven organization and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail and follow-through attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to flourish in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a project team.
- Ability to work extended hours to meet deadlines as necessary.
- May provide leadership and/or direction to lower level employees.